Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4th NDP Training

is 10 the most i can see?
why is it always 10.
can i expect more?

Overall, you are fine.
but i would expect you to be even better.
we must maintain or improve the standard.

It feels really different without joining in the cheers.
I feel like i'm just a bystander.
Anyway good job people.

Some funny things that happen today:
chongxi thought that i was shouting the cheer when i did not shout any cheer today at all.
she said that, that voice sure sounds like mine and perhaps it was mendi's. HaHa.
winny and vivian sure create the greatest noise pollution in the room.
they are horrible.
I dont think any batch did that before lo.
They are so childish.
Goh Yilin was irritated by Vivian and locked us in the room.
Vivian called mendi and pearlyn for help.
She made pearlyn walked down from the 4th level just to open the door. -.-
smelly girl. I think aft today, she would be afraid of me le ba.
should i put up those pics that i took? HAHA.

The room that holds all the memories. =]
(Although it has changed quite a lot throughout the years)

Hais, why must CUGC be postponed?
Cause of H1N1.
Alright, I'm replying to my own question.
Sept, thouhgh we have our long vacation too but it's just that for now, I've nth to look forward to. =(

I wish that i'm capable in making a difference in you. =(

No comments: