Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I prefer.....

Day after day,
Week after week,
Year after year....
We are repeating our whole routine over and over again.
But have you question yourself if you are tired of this?
Or you are more than willing to do it.

As for me, I prefer that way although i'll get tired or bored at times.
Cause knowing what to expect is better than not knowing what to expect.
Surprises and new things are cool and refreshing at times but i like the way things started off at the beginning.
Changes are inevitable cause we want to improve and aim for perfection.
However, things that started off at the beginning are simple and sweet.
Simplicity is the best.

Sometimes you longed for a change in things but you'll discover that you might not want the change after all.
Positively, I'm a sentimental person.
Negatively, I'm an old fashioned person.

I hate changes. I prefer the old way.

That's why when the going gets tougher and people come and go, I would still stay on and continue to believe in what I've always believed in.
Nobody can stop me from doing what i like or enjoy doing.
The only person that can stop me doing all that is myself.

At times, I may leave all the decisions to be made, to someone else. It seems that i dont have my own set of thinking but the only thing that i wont let others to decide is my commitment totwards a particular thing.

The word commitment is a rather powerful word.
I cherish it a lot.

Some people around you who initially has common goal/interest and etc as you but they lose it over the years due to various reasons. This could be disheartening but if you're really committed into something, you wont be influenced by them and give up just like that.
Perhaps, you could look around and I'm sure you'll be able to find someone just like you perservering and hanging on to the things that were once treasured by all of us.
It'll be heartening to see that and you'll find back the strength to move on cause you're not alone by yourself.

Some things wont be the same anymore but it's up to you to handle it and make it seems the same to motivate yourself when you feel like giving up. Illusions might be harmful at times but it could also be a motivating factor at another point of time.

No comments: