

Yesterday, i went to Changi Beach. That place, the familiar surroundings jolt back memories. Yup, by looking at the photos above, you should be able to guess that, that place reminds me of our numerous night cyclings especially the first few such as the one that we had during our 22o6 chalet whereby we celebrated Miss Low's birthday. The one with the most number of people. Do you remember? It'r really nice to sit by the beach, listening to the waves, recalling certain things and places that you might have forgotten or didn't pay much attention to. I traced the path from Changi Village (where we saw many ren yao, oops!) to the playground area. Do you remember we played over there? With the swings? Just like little adorable kids.
I was elated at that particular moment when i found the playground area. It felt like i've just found a treasure. So happy. Indeed, it's as if like you've found a long lost memory, like a person who have lost his/her memory finally regained his/her memory.Haha.
I remembered our first few night cycling were to places like changi village, changi beach and etc then we tried to get into the airport but failed and after that was ECP, went to visit the merlion and suntec area to marina barrage.
All in all, i really like night cycling with my fellow night cycling gang. Those photos up there are really memorable. I would never forget those moment spent with you. And of course, I'm glad that i could spend some time walking along the beach recalling all those special moments and doing some reflections. Although it rained which doesn't allow me to walk over to the other side of the beach but i'm just contented that i've this chance to do this. I really love being at the beach even if it means sitting there and do nothing. I feel rather relaxed and not tensed up there.
PS: So...we had 5 night cycling experiences together? or do we have more? Please remind me if i've missed out any of them. Thankyou!
No comments:
Post a Comment